Fgas.org.uk is an independent company that specializes in the service and maintenance of air conditioning, including ensuring your systems are compliant under government regulations on the use of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases).
FGas regulations impact owners and operators of domestic, commercial and public sector buildings with air conditioning or refrigeration systems that contain more than 3kg of gas. Only trained technicians can undertake work on equipment containing F-Gases.
All of Fgas.org.uk’s engineers are fully qualified to carry out an FGas inspection and provide the mandatory certification stating your company has met the legal requirements.
With specialists who have worked in the industry since 1976, Fgas.org.uk will ensure your company is compliant by keeping your FGas register up-to-date and implementing a leakage checking programme, while also saving you money by improving the efficiency of your system and making it more environmentally friendly.
• Fgas auditing, including preparation of log books and leak checking
• Regular submission of Fgas register
• Reduction of equipment running costs by improving energy efficiency and reliability
• Reduction of the environmental impact
• Evaluation of refrigeration components and systems
• Legal transfer and removal of Fgases
• Fgas inspections in tandem with the AC Inspection – both of which are compulsory under the Energy Performance of Buildings (EPBD) legislation
• TM44 assessment by an accredited air-conditioning energy assessor and the Energy Performance of Buildings Certificate required for all air-conditioning systems with an effective rated output of more than 12kw
If you would like to know more about rules and regulations around fgas testing then please click the more info read the posts below.